Developing a healthy church staff team requires a group of continual learners. A healthy staff team is filled with 'I do not know it all but I want to learn' instead of 'I know it all' people.
So ... What does a continuous learner look like?
Here are 10 characteristics I've observed in healthy leaders and teams:
- A humble posture.
- Has endless curiosity.
- Discipline to pursue learning.
- Capable of being self-taught.
- Listens more than talks.
- Views everything as a learning opportunity.
- Seeks out and uses best resources.
- Welcomes feedback and evaluation.
- Always teaching, informally or formally.
- Surrounds self with other learners.
I am continual learner. I spend the majority of my working hours creating and identifying resources to accelerate my growth and the growth of others.
That is exactly why I created the Flow Conference. The Flow Conference will help your church learn how to connect people to God through creative arts.
As church leader, I urge you to learn and keep learning. Flow Conference is a great learning opportunity and you can learn more HERE.